All pupils must wear school uniform as it reflects a pride in our school. The uniform is comfortable and practical. Here are the compulsory uniform items that children must choose from to wear:
- Very short or long dresses, skirts or shorts are not appropriate for normal daily wear at school;
- Sweatshirts, fleeces (from September 2023) and summer caps with a school logo on them are available from the school office;
- Children coming to school in boots must bring a change of footwear (shoes for indoors);
- Footwear with a heel exceeding 2cm is not appropriate and can be dangerous in school as are shoes and sandals without a back or heel strap;
- Long hair must be tied back for health and safety reasons.
- 'Hoodies' are not to be worn.
No items of clothing should have a logo on them with the exception of the school candlelight logo. This is to ensure that all children are equal.
Any branded items (hat, sweatshirt and fleece (Sept. '23) ) can be bought from the school office, but these items are not compulsory. All of the other uniform items can be bought from any other retailer, including the larger, local supermarkets.
Please remember to check regularly that your child's PE kit still fits.
We request that all items of clothing are named.